CCR’s specialized Memory Care addresses the needs of Alzheimer’s and dementia patients in a compassionate, caring and dignified program. Our Memory Care programs are housed in separate wings, providing peace of mind for families and security for residents. Having Memory Care programs on site allows our centers to keep spouses close by, and also maintains the same welcoming feel of the community. Staff members in Memory Care receive extensive training on Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. The program also boasts companion-style care that provides assistance while promoting the maximum level of independence for each resident.
- Specialized dementia programming
- 24-hour nursing care and supervision
- Staff specially trained on Alzheimer’s disease and dementias
- All traditional nursing services
- Companion-style care and dining